JOIN THE TEAM
Plus Inc., is a 65-year-old growing company which specializes in Office Equipment, Copiers, Printers and Managed IT. We have a full-time position of Copier/ Printer Service Technician opportunity for the right candidate.
Please submit all resumes and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is an outline of the responsibilities this position entails:
- Setup/installation of printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines.
- Setup/configuration of device management software such as @Remote, and vCare
- Providing preventative and corrective service to copiers, scanners, printers, and fax machines.
- Providing demonstrations and customer training.
- Managing car stock, orders of parts, and materials.
- Providing excellent customer support and service.
- Managing schedules and customer emergencies.
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies and practices in the industry.
Below are the minimum requirements needed to apply:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a copier technician is Preferred
- Good knowledge of copier, printer, and print technology.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transport.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows and iOS platforms.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work unscheduled hours or attend to client emergencies after hours.